One other shop that I have recently discovered is;
"Our name is central to the way we go about our business. ‘Po-Zu’ stems from the Japanese ポーズ, meaning to pause, and it is our mission to provide your feet with unique respite from the frantic pace of busy lives, and to halt the damage that modern footwear manufacturing often causes to people and planet."
Alongside their own range they have also recently produced a range of Star Wars shoes, inspired by some of the films leading characters.
Here are 5 reasons why I love Po-Zu
1) Their shoes are genuinely comfy - They use coconut fibers in their shoes to create a footmattress that mimics the natural shock-absorbing properties of a coconut husk.
2) The are pioneering the use of new fabrics - Check out their shoes made from Piñatex (pineapple leaf fibers).
3) They're a 'low impact' producer - not only are they committed to using natural and renewable materials wherever possible, their suppliers in Portugal also have a strict non-toxic policy and recycle almost all of their waste products.
4) They make for Men, Women and Kids - This might seem trivial, however I know the frustration of finding a good place to shop and then realizing you have to keep searching to find places where you can buy for the rest of your family.
5) They want to support others too - They launched the 'Better Shoe Foundation' a platform that shares the best practice for everyone who wants to work towards a better way of making shoes.
More soon. x